New Music Video!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Peeing On Trees" - Funny Short Story

Over the next few days my family is going camping. But camping this week will be a little different than camping as a kid, mainly because my mom and sisters will be there. As a kid, my brothers, dad, a few friends and I would usually meet up with other cousins or uncles to go camping once or twice a year, and for us it was a chance to get away and eat bacon, play music, play board games like Risk or Rail Baron, fish, drink coffee till midnight, hike, play Frisbee, and pee on trees – activities my mom would have no part in.

I remember about a week after one of my earlier camping trips one of our neighbors called my mom to tell her she saw my brothers and I peeing on a tree in our backyard, something which my mom put an end to immediately. I don’t know what we were thinking. But camping was always one of my favorite things to do as a kid, and dreaming of the next camping trip helped me make it through many boring days of school.

Have you ever/would you ever pee on a tree?

No comments: