New Music Video!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Disk Faktory Review

Overall Grade  =  F

I've used Disk Faktory (www.diskfaktory.com) now for about 8 years and have pressed several CD's with them. When I first started using this company, I found their services very professional, their quality high and their shipping to be fast. However, I've had 2 recent transactions with them which make me think that they have sadly lost ALL credibility as a trustworthy company. My most recent transaction with them involved me paying them for 100 CD's. The CD's showed up with the correct artwork and the wrong audio. I've since sent them 2 copies of my master CD, both of which they have lost. For a while I was emailing the company CEO, who responded only after lawsuit threats. To this day, I have yet to receive either the correct CD's or a refund. My first bad transaction occurred with them a few years ago when I ordered 100 CD's for a friend. To make a long story short, the CD's took about 3-4 months to arrive, and only after tons of haggling and long phone conversations (basically I had to stalk them for me to get my CD's). Unfortunately, I highly recommend you to avoid this company at all costs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the same problems as you. I agree -- the service and everything USED to be great. It is absolutely horrible now and I also had MAJOR problems with them. I did, however, get what I ordered in the end even if it wasn't shrink-wrapped when I had paid for that service. I would highly NOT recommend using them.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with them. Until now they still owe me a full refund that I order from Jan. 2013. When I received my cd's the artwork is correct but the audio was wrong. For awhile i was able to talk to them but now your calls will be transfer to the operator that doesn't have any power to help you but to just get your order in. Diskfaktory is a bad company to deal with.

Stay away! Diskfaktory is a scum....

Piotr LA said...

This post brings a lot of cool information. Your blog is really great!
paraprotex